Friday, March 28, 2014

Scandal - Mama Said Knock You Out

Last night's episode went from 'haha this is hilarious' to 'holy friggin crap I can't believe this is happening!' This is going to be just a reaction post so if you haven't watched, get on that and then read. There's only a few things I want to talk about so let's go! 

The Grant Family
They are the epitome of dysfunction. We thought the Pope's were a messed up family, but these Grants have some serious issues! Jerry and Karen finally make an appearance and bring out the worst in their parents. Fitz finally finds out about Mew, from his daughter of all people, and goes off! At first I was like really Fitz, you're pissed your wife's a cheater when you're a cheater? But then that scene with him and Mellie happened. See, Fitz punched Andrew because he thought that Andrew was the cause of his marriage problems. He thought Mellie didn't want sex from him because she was getting it from Andrew way back when. So I get the punching. We all know the real reason was the rape and all I wanted Mellie to do was tell the truth! Didn't you? At this point I really want her to tell him, then maybe he won't think of her as a horrible human being.

Mama Pope and Adnan
I just want to talk about how these two have all the info on the Grant campaign and they gave it to Ivan who's a terrorist. Are they going to try and kill Fitz again?! Another assassination attempt? I can't even with this right now. I mean, no, just no. And on top of that Jake knows! He knows Ivan was meeting with these two and he just wants to wait and see what happens before he does anything! This is not the time to sit around and do nothing. We all know what terrorist do and it's not good! Jake needs to get off his butt and do something about this before something bad happens. What do you guys think is going to happen with that?

Family
I love how this was a common theme throughout the episode. What was the line Fitz said? Something like "no matter what we are family and we love each other." And then Rowan said family sticks together. That rung so true last night. I just love the writers, don't you? Oh, and I think I'm starting to like Rowan which is so weird, but he finally came through in the end.

Overall, this was one of my favorites. I will definitely be going back and re-watching this again and again. Question: can yall handle what's going on with Quinn right now? Like, Huckleberry Quinn or CharliQuinn? I just want to know what yall think. 
Don't forget to comment below with your thoughts on everything and follow me on twitter @KiaCherise so we can live tweet together. 

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment