Thursday, March 27, 2014

Non-Stop

Air Marshal Bill Marks (Liam Neeson) is taking a trip to London when he starts getting text messages saying that a passenger will die every 20 minutes unless 150 million dollars is transferred to an account. He has to find out who it is and stop them before people start dying. 
This was  your typical action movie. There wasn't anything amazingly different about it that made it really stand out. It was filled with action and had many twist and turns. It got extremely intense in the end but as for the rest of the movie, on a level of 1-10 with 10 being the most intense, it was a 4 and a half. 
Of course I spent the entire time guessing who it was sending the text messages. I had many theories that changed throughout the movie but my first guess was right and I wished it wasn't. I would have liked it better if it wasn't my first guess. If you ask, I'll tell you who it should have been in the comments below. We can also talk more about what specifically happened, likes, dislikes in the movie in the comments. I just don't want to put spoilers in this post but feel free in the comments. That also serves as a warning to those that haven't seen it to steer clear of the comments.
Overall this was a good movie. If you like actions movies then you will be pleased. 
I want to try and implement a rating system. I want it to be something unique, not the typical 1-10 scale, but I may go that route if I can't think of anything. Share your ideas if you can think of anything. Thanks! 

IMBD page

No comments:

Post a Comment