Friday, March 7, 2014

Scandal - We Do Not Touch the First Ladies

Oh the unbelievable craziness that is this show. This roller coaster ride is getting more and more twistier! So much stuff happened in this episode, where do I even begin. 

Mellie and Andrew
We got flashbacks of these two (oh how I love my flashbacks), but it wasn't the super steamy scenes that we expected them to be. It turns out that Mellie didn't cheat with him back then. She had the chance but didn't take it. Not what I was expecting! Instead he just saved her from killing herself and she told him everything about the rape and how she doesn't know who the father of her son is. Now let's fast forward to present day. They did have a make out session and he actually did touch the first ladies. What is going to happen with these two next? I can not wait to see it. Mellie seemed upset about what she did but I can't help but think that she's going to like feeling "hot" about someone like Fitz does. And how will this change her conversations with Olivia since she's actually, kind of, like her now. Knowing Mellie won't do anything to destroy her husband's chance of being president, all this will probably be kept hush hush. 

James and David
The trouble these two get into and it only got worse. Cyrus is determined to find out who Publius and destroy him, which means that he wants to kill his husband, again. James literally went off his rocker in this episode. I thought his head was going to explode or something. His anxiety gives me anxiety! And what's worse is he put David in danger! David almost got himself kidnapped by Charlie but Abby came to his rescue. I hope that now these two can realize that nothing good can happen from them working together. 

Sally
This lady has definitely gone crazy. She can't even hold a normal conversation without having flashbacks of killing Daniel Douglass, or as Hollis likes to call him "Double D." (Hollis is back!!) I don't think she'll make it through this election. I just don't see her making it through at the rate she's going. At some point she's going to have a flashback and while dazed and confused she'll spill the beans at the wrong place, to the wrong person. 

Olivia, Fitz and Jake
The episode started it with Olitz in a huge argument that produced another epic monologue from Olivia. Olivia is pissed becuase she doesn't think Fitz trust her, Fitz doesn't trust Jake, and Jake is pissed he's in a fake relationship; these three. And, Olivia doesn't even know if she has feeling for Jake or not. I am too through! I'm no longer team Fitz and I'm not team Jake either. I'm team Olivia get your crap together by yourself! I can't handle them anymore. 

B613
In this episode we see Jake get all the information he needs to fully be command and we are told that he has a secret spy in the White House. It's only in the final seconds of the episode that we find out it's Tom! Secret Service Agent Tom who's known for giving us wonderful Olitz scenes is in B613! What the what?! I feel like once people start really liking someone they do something to ruin it! I just can't even begin to comprehend what all this means.

Quinn and Huck
First off Quinn. I started feeling bad for her last week but she ruined that last night. Number one, she is the worst spy ever! How many times has she gotten caught?! This time Olivia caught her, and she tried to be nice by asking Quinn to come home but no. Quinn had to go pull a gun on her! I can not with this girl! Olivia got out that car real quick when she saw that gun. She should of acted like Jada Pinkett did in "Kingdom Come" (watch here). 
Now Huck. His perfect, cute life got ruined by B613 and now he thinks of himself as a monster. And, he tries so hard to be normal but he just can't. I feel so bad for him. He has a point though. It's not entirely his fault that Quinn is the way she is. Someone really should have been keeping watch over her to make sure she wasn't getting too crazy. But she did get crazy and now she's :"violent now." 

Momma Pope is back!
That's right, we finally got a glimpse of momma Pope and guess who's she's working with? Adnan Salif! Now a little while ago, when we found out Maya was bad, I had the thought that maybe Adnan Salif was one of her alias' or she was working with her, but I didn't say anything because I thought it was too crazy. Silly, silly me for thinking something was too crazy for Shondaland. But what is their agenda? Are they going to try to bring down the White House because Rowan already started doing that. Will we see Rowan and Maya working together in the future? Does Harrison know Adnan's working with Olivia's mom? I need answers! 
To my "Avatar The Last Airbender" fans, didn't that last bit with Maya remind you of when we first met Azula? 

As always this episode was crazy. There wasn't enough Rowan for my liking though. I am so here for Mellivia! These two are killing it and their scenes together are one of the best things about this season. I love it! As for next week, I think I'll literally need an oxygen tank or something. They are not playing around. They are going to give us everything they have in these last 6 episodes and I'm not ready!! 
Let me know what you think about it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment