Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Glee - 100/New Directions

Glee has reached 100 episodes and celebrated by bringing everyone back. It was like old times and made me want to watch all the old episodes over again. I'm going to attempt to say what happened in one sentence. Will tries to save the glee club, Rachel and Mercedes have a diva-off, Santana goes on her mean rants, and Puck swoons over Quinn who lies about her past. Like I said, it was like old times. Oh yeah, and there was graduation. Cues the tears.
Here's what I liked. I have to say that I didn't like the idea of remixing old songs at first, but that changed. I loved it and my favorite remix would have to be "Loser Like Me." Of course they sang "Don't Stop Believin'" for the 100th time and it was awesome and made me want to cry. Also Mercedes (and Kurt) sang "I Am Changing" and I loved it. There's was also some great Brittana action that I know all yall loved. 
Here are my questions. First, how/why is it that these two episodes were more like seasons 1-3 than all the other episodes of this season? What changed? Second, now that they're focusing on New York, will we even see the new kids again? I know some people don't care what happens to them but they grew on me. And what about Will? How often, if ever, will we see him? I have no clue what they're going to do next because I felt like I was watching the last two episodes of the series these past couple weeks. Which brings me to my last questions, why wasn't this the series finale and what will the series finale be like now? I haven't the slightest idea. Let me know your theories in the comments below. 
Overall, I thoughts these two episode where great. They brought on all the feels. It's a miracle that I still have tears. Don't forget to let me know what you thought of it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment