Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Glee - City of Angels

It's the last Nationals ever and the New Directions are trying to bring home that #1 trophy. This year they're heading to Los Angeles. The main goal for everyone this year is to win the trophy in honor of Finn. Let's get right to my highlights of the night. 
Mercedes is on of my favorite characters so I was super excited to see her this episode. Second, did yall love the judges as much as I did? They had Marlee Matlin, Jackée Harry, and the prancersize lady! The other thing I really loved was the fact that they sang all of Finn's favorite songs. How many of us were tearing up at that, especially when they showed the flashbacks and then raised the drumsticks in the air at the end? They were really trying to make us cry last night. 
Sadly, their hard work only got them the 2nd place trophy. I can't believe they couldn't win their last national competition. That is something that I didn't like. What did you guys think of it? 
Also, because they didn't win, the glee club is no more! Half of me is like, just because Sue says there's no more club doesn't mean much. When has that ever stopped them before? But, I have read that they were going to focus more on the New York aspect of the show, so the other half me is like, this is how they're going to do it, but I still have some questions. First, how are they going to do it? My guess is that after graduation the graduates will head to New York and they'll just show that. But what about the others that don't graduate? Will they even be on the show anymore. What do you guys think? What do you want to see?
Overall, this was a really nice episode. I love how they continue to pay tribute to Finn, even if it does make me want to cry all the time. I'm really excited for the next episode because it's the 100th which means we get throwback songs! I will definitely be rocking out the entire time. 
Remember, I want to know what you guys thought of the episode and I'd love to hear your theories on what will happen next. Don't hesitate to comment. 

Pic credit: http://www.spoilersguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/glee_s5ep11-11.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment