Friday, March 14, 2014

Scandal - No Sun on the Horizon

Last night we were left with one of the biggest cliffhangers this show has ever given us, and it wasn't even the season finale! Some craziness happened in this episode and I can't wait to tell you about how I felt about it so let's go! 

This whole Sally mess
Sally is getting crazier and crazier with each episode. I mean she's calling people piggies and calling Olivia the "devil at [her] doorstep." This lady is completely off her rockers! Remember last week when I said that she was going to blurt out what she did? Well, she actually made the conscious decision to do in the middle of the presidential debate! In all honesty I really wanted to see this happen. I would have loved to see the reactions of everyone when she spilled the beans, but it was more complicated than that. Olivia found out and she told Fitz, because they're not lying to each other, and then she had him lose the debate on purpose so Sally could have her "sign from God" to stop her from confessing. B613 (Tom) killing Sally would have been the backup plan. But, Fitz saved the day so no one died in the middle of the televised debate. 
I was a little mad because I wanted Sally to spill the beans, but only if it was still a secret  between her, Leo, and Cyrus. I also didn't want Fitz to throw the debate. He just does what everyone else wants him to, especially Olivia. I just want him to really think for himself and do what he wants. What do yall think? 


Who got shot?
David and James are still trying to bring down Sally, this time they ask Olivia for help. I don't know how many times I can continue calling these two idiots! Nothing good can come from their antics and James of all people should know this because a similar thing happened a little while back and he was almost killed. This time he wasn't so lucky. Yes, that means I think he was the one that got shot. David's life is already awful so him getting shot would be super obvious. But can you just imagine him lying a hospital bed saying something like 'I thought my life couldn't get any worse...?' Also, the person who got shot might not be dead. The question is "who got shot" not who got killed or who Jake kill. Fitz got shot in the head for goodness sake and still lived so you never know.
My real question is who was Jake talking to in the beginning and end? It sounded like he was inducting someone into B613, but who was it? I don't think it was Quinn because she already knows about all the stuff he was saying. What do yall think? All I know is this will be the thing that will bug me all week. 


Other things
Rowan is still running around acting like he has all the power in the world, but he doesn't. 
Where was Adnan and momma Pope? Can we get back to them please? 
Is anyone else really annoyed by the whole Jake, Olivia, Fitz love triangle? It's kind of the most confusing, ridiculous thing on this show right now. I mean, first she wants to pretend with Jake then she doesn't want to pretend with Fitz. Make up your mind woman!! Seriously, what does she really want? 
Can we also get back to the Mellie Andrew (Mew is their ship name) story line? 


Overall, this was the most intense episode of the season. I'm starting to freak out because I expect this level of intensity closer to the finale, but there are five episodes left! I can't even begin to imagine what will happen later on. 

I'd love to know all your theories and if you agree with me or not. Let's talk about it in the comments below or find me Twitter @KiaCherise and we can talk there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment