Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Glee - Trio

This episode is all about the trios and it started out with a song from one of the greatest trios of all time; Destiny's Child. 
After Will and Emma destroyed Becky's life with their sexapades (yeah, they're trying to have a baby), Tina, Sam, and Blaine sang "Jumpin', Jumpin'." They just busted out singing it and I didn't understand the purpose of it, but my brother informed me that it needs no purpose and he couldn't be any more right. This trio, well mostly Tina, is upset because graduation is coming up and they are about to go their separate ways. So, they decide to have a lock in with just the tree of them, but Becky crashed it. I thought all the lock in shenanigans were ridiculous. From Becky and her energy drinks to Tina and Sam making out, just ridiculous. Their shenanigans in the entire episode were ridiculous and it was so rude of them to not include Artie in any of it. And Tina really needs to learn how to control her emotions because she literally melted into a puddle of tears this week! 
Now Rachel has completely lost her mind! New York has made her mad and I don't like it. She has turned into a straight up diva and not the wonderful kid, the annoying kind. This fighting with Santana needs to end! It's West Side Story all over again and I have a feeling that this time they won't get equal time. I think that Rachel diva-ness might sabotage her and Santana could be a bigger star than her. All I know is she better get her act together because this is a side of her that I don't want to see anymore. And go Kurt for turning 'Angela Lansbury' into 'One Three Hill.'
Oh and there's going to be a Wemma baby!! YAY! 
Overall, this episode was good, but the music made it great! I mean they sang "Don't You Forget About Me" and "Hold On." Both remind me of 2 great movies 'The Breakfast Club' and 'Bridesmaids.' I just want to know if any of the new kids are going to talk at some point in the rest of the season. I seems like they're putting all the focus on the original cast members. I know some people love the originals and only want to see them, I get it. I love them too. I just wish there was more of a balance, but we shall see. Next week is nationals and I'm excited. See you then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment