Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thor 2: The Dark World

I can't believe it's taken me this long to this movie but at least I've seen it, right? 
In this installment, Thor is protecting Jane Foster who has been possessed by Aether which can turn all of the worlds dark, hence the title. In order to save her, Thor is forced to team up with the oh so wonderful Loki. 
I have to say this movie was far better than the first one. I mean, I love Thor but the first one was definitely just the introduction movie. Back to this one, I loved it. We got to see some of the other worlds in Asgard's universe and we got some history of the worlds too, with the Dark Elves. We also were introduced to some new people like Sif who is also seen in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (I think it's awesome that the show is connecting to the movies this way) I don't want to give anything away but that ending, holy goodness! I mean, I was freaking out! The last thing that I liked about this movie was the score. I love scores of super hero movies because they're so epic! 
This is your typical amazing Marvel movie and think all fans should see this and I'm pretty sure you have. If you haven't, what are you doing?! Get up and go see it and make sure you keep watching until it is 100% over! I mean it. You know how Marvel is with adding stuff within the credits. All in all this is a great movie and you should see if you haven't and if you have, see it again. Either way, you should let me know what your favorite parts were and your thoughts on that ending in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment