Monday, February 3, 2014

American Hustle

American Hustle (2013) PosterAm I the only one that didn't like this movie? I have to be absolutely honest will y'all. I watched this movie because of the hype and the awards it won and got nominated for. But after watching it I have to say that I don't get it. I didn't think it was that great and I don't think the hype ruined it. 
The problems started when I got half way through and thought it was almost over but it wasn't. Then it just went on and on and I just wanted it to be over, but there was so much more left, but I finished it. And, I knew it was going to end the way it did and we all know I hate predicting things! I'm really sorry to those who liked it but this is how I feel. I will say that I think the acting wasn't bad at all. I just don't think it came together overall.  
In the end I have to say that it wasn't the best. It was a little boring and I don't think it should win the Oscar for best film. Do I recommend this movie, no. But watch it if you want, I won't yell at you for it. I'm hoping the other films nominated are much much better because I'm trying to watch them all before the show. 
Please let me know if you feel the same way or not. I'd really like to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment