Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Switched at Birth - The Scream

Dirty little secrets always come out and that's exactly what happen in this episode. Let's start with Daphne's drama. 
Campbell now knows that Daphne is seeing Jorge and he's not at all happy about it. But, his 21st birthday is coming up and Daphne is determined to help him not spend it alone, so she plans a surprise party for him. I get that that's her friend and she wants to do something nice for him but she forgot that Jorge is the guy she's seeing and not Campbell, and it was uncomfortable for him to see her put all her attention on Campbell. Because of this Jorge is forced to question if Daphne has feelings for Campbell and she tells him she does. So now she has a decision to make and I'm hoping she chooses Jorge. I just didn't like how Campbell didn't tell her about his girlfriend and Jorge's really sweet. He's even learning to sign! But, we shall see. 
Now on to the drama party. Renzo and Kathryn are throwing a party for the whole family to celebrate her book deal. (And yes, Jenice is included when I say family!) Renzo took it upon himself to make it a murder mystery party (which is so cool) and so everyone had to search around the house for clues and this is when the trouble starts. First, John finds the draft to Kathryn's book which he knew very little about and get's in it with her over that. Then Regina confronts Jenice about the kiss and Jenice tells John Regina knows while Kathryn is listening in the shadows! And then Kathryn kicked everyone out but not before Jenice and John come clean about it all! Craziness, right?! This whole party was just one big awkward mess and the worse part is that John has to stay at Toby's because he can't get caught checking into a hotel since he's a senator. Hot mess! That's not all though.
Bay now sees Tank as a boyfriend so she tries to get him to invite her to some frat party he's having that Mary Beth got invited to but he wouldn't let it happen. I knew that there was some kind of horrible contest thing happening at that party but I didn't know it was an ugly contest! That's just awful and sad. Glad Bay told Mary Beth the truth and that Tank did something to shut it down. In the end, Bay and Tank are now a thing. I know John's going to be really happy about that seeing as Tank is one of his fans! 
So overall, I thought this episode was great! It just keeps getting better and more dramatic. I loved how Bay and Regina can bond over their injuries. And, I love Renzo. I know I say that a lot but he's great. I'm actually really loving all their new additions this season. This season is just awesome in general. I don't think I've anticipated this show this much and I LIVE off the sneak peeks during the week. Great job ABC Family. I can NOT wait until next Monday! I just have one question: where's Angelo?

No comments:

Post a Comment