Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Switched at Birth - Have You Really the Courage

They are really stating to bring on the drama and I love it! 
Bay finds herself in an awkward situation this week. Daphne points out to Bay that Tank likes her but Bay doesn't like him that way. So for most of the episode Bay was avoiding telling him the truth. Personally, I didn't want her to tell him because I thought it would get awkward but it never really got to that point. When she finally told him she tripped and fell and cut her hand on a beer bottle. Luckily Tank was there to save the day. Thank goodness it was just her hand that was injured. Last week I said the worst that could happen would be amnesia, but I didn't really want to deal with that. I just want to say that Tank is the sweetest guy ever and he even signed when he met Daphne. If Bay were to get with anyone I'd want it to be him. 
Daphne got a glimpse of Sharee's home life in this episode and it's not good. Sharee's mom is mentally sick and Sharee has to deal with it all on her own. Regina and Daphne found themselves in the middle of it all and are now forced to help. I don't think Sharee will be too happy with Daphne for butting in but hopefully things will get better. 
Toby now has to deal with the fact that Nikki might not be coming home as soon as he thought. See, Nikki was asked to stay oversees for another 6 months and she told Toby nothing about it. I really didn't want them to have problems but it's looking like they will. I just hope she comes back and they stay married. 
And now on to Kathryn and John. I think the perfect thing to say is "when the cat's away the mice will play" and boy did the mice play! Kathryn is partying it up in New York, getting hit on by girls and gossiping about baseball players, while John is hanging out with Jenice and ends up kissing her! They are both a hot mess. The whole time John was with Jenice I was screaming at the TV for them to get away from each other, but they didn't listen. The kicker is that Regina saw and now has to tell on him. And John is not going to like Kathryn's book idea but I don't think his opinion will matter much after she finds out what he did. 
Overall this was the most dramatic episode so far. I'm surprised that most of the drama is happening between the adults and not the kids. It's just going to get even crazier next week and I can't wait. My only hope is that they don't leave all the juicy stuff until the last five minutes like they did this week. The pot is definitely boiling over and I think next week it just might explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment