Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Glee - Frenemies

Glee is finally back! The theme of this week's episode was frenemies. Rachel & Santana, Kurt & Starchild, and Tina & Artie all became frenemies this week. Here's what went down.
Rachel has officially gotten a big head. She thinks she is the biggest star in the world because of her Funny Girl role. Someone seriously needed to slap her because she is out of control! She completely lost it when Santana tried out for her understudy and sang 'Don't rain On My Parade.' I friggin loved it! She tore that song up. I think it was my favorite performance of the night. Then they got in this huge fight and Rachel ended up slapping Santana. In that moment I felt like I was watching that Sharkeisha video! I was like "no Rachel NO!" But seriously, it was crazy and in the end Rachel ended up moving out!
Now Kurt was losing it because he thought Starchild was trying to take over his band. So he decided to "keep [his] friends close and [his] enemies closer" and spent all his free time with Starchild. Kurt needed to chill out because Starchild wasn't even trying to take over the band. Luckily he found this out and I think they're going to be just friends now. But, Klaine might be on the rocks because of a picture of Starchild kissing Kurt (on the cheek). Also, if I was ever skeptical of adding Adam Lambert to the cast I'm not anymore. 'I Believe In A Thing Called Love' was epic!
And last but not least, the Artie and Tina drama. They are both competing to be the valedictorian and Tina thinks it should be her. They are also competing for a solo at Nationals and there was no other way to do it than with a sing off. They sang 'My Lovin (You're Never Gonna Get It)' and I just couldn't take it. Every time I hear that song I immediately thing if this from 'Sister, Sister' http://youtu.be/sF6l2sBK3YE?t=51s. And when Artie fell, super awkward. I just sat there in shock! But they got over their beef and ended up becoming the salutatorian because Sue couldn't have them both be the valedictorian. The episode ended with one of my favorite songs, 'Breakaway.' 
Overall I thought this was a great episode to come back to. There was lots of great drama and great songs to sing along to. Can't wait to see what's in store next week. 

Pic credit: http://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment