Thursday, February 27, 2014

Spring Premieres 2014

All of the shows, new and returning, I'll be watching that premiere this spring. Of course, I will continue to watch all the other shows that are still on and there will be reviews on all the new shows. The picture included in this post is my posts schedule as of now. I'm always taking suggestions for TV shows and movies if you have any. 

Monday
Bates Motel: March 3rd, A&E, 9pm
The Boondocks: April 21st, Adult Swim, 10:30pm - I've been waiting so long for this show to come back and it finally has!
Hit the Floor: May 26th, VH1, 9pm

Tuesday
The Mindy Project: April 1st, FOX, 9pm/9:30pm(April 8th and on) - I finally got more comedy in my life. When there was nothing on during the winter I binged watched this show and fell in love with it. It's hilarious and I can't wait to see what happens next. 

Wednesday
The 100/The Hundred: March 19th, CW, 9pm - This show is about 100 teens sent back to a destroyed Earth in hopes of re-populating it. I'll admit, I can't get enough of Sci-Fi. 
The Soul Man: March 26th, TV Land, 10:30pm

Thursday
The Black Box: April 24th, ABC, 10pm - This is what they've chosen to put in place of Scandal, so of course I'll be checking it out. It's about a neuroscientist that also has a mental illness and keeping it a secret.

Saturday
Orphan Black: April 16th, BBC America, 9pm - I also watched this during the winter to see what the hype was all about and I get it. This show is amazing! Everyone should check it out.

Sunday (I don't usually watch shows on Sunday but since there's no football I'll give it a shot)
Resurrection: March 9th, ABC, 9pm - Some how people who where dead come back to life. Reminds me of The 4400, which I loved so I'll definitely be checking this out.
Crisis: March 16th, NBC, 10pm - On his 1st day on the job a secret service agent gets in the middle of a serious crisis (hence the name). Seems interesting and I love my crime dramas.

And that's what I'll be watching this spring. What will you be watching? 

No comments:

Post a Comment