Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Switched at Birth - It Hurts to Wait With Love If Love Is Somewhere Else

Well, well, well. These girls and their boy problems, John and his motorcycle, Regina and Angelo and their money problems. Oh my goodness. 
So Daphne's got herself in a bit of a love triangle and now I'm wondering who's she going to choose. I hope it's Jorge. From the moment she met him I thought they would end up together and now they are, but Campbell is free now so what's a girl to do. I like Campbell but he should have gotten his life together before he made a move on Daphne. I can't even predict what happens next with these three. All I can say is that Daphne will have a choice to make and no one will be happy with whatever she chooses. 
Now Bay is a hot mess. All this back and forth with Emmett is starting to get annoying. I don't know how many times I've said this but I think that she should take a break from boys for a little while. Or maybe she should stop getting with boys she's already been with. She needs to find someone new. I think Hank is a nice choice. He's such a sweet guy and a great friend. I think he likes her and Bay already tells him everything so they could be a nice couple. We shall see. 
John is definitely going through a midlife crisis. Buying a motorcycle so he can have an outlet like Kathryn's dancing was not a goo idea. And now he's not going to run for senator again, which is kind of sad. I thought that was going to be his new thing, but I guess not. I just wonder what he'll do to fill that extra time he'll have. 
Angelo and Regina are going through! They have some serious money problems, which I saw coming. It was a matter of time before that money dried up. I just hope that they can get through this. I was so happy when Angelo set that girl straight. She needed it. What Regina's going through with Wes always seems good and then bomb gets dropped. First he acted like a jerk and now he wants to get rid of the mom and pop shops in her old neighborhood. So now we're forced to ask (again) is she still going to work for him after this? 
Overall this was a good episode. The pot is definitely boiling and next week it will boil over and explode! I mean John is about to screw up his entire family. I have never been more shocked by a promo! My prediction is that all hell will break loose. And I don't know what's going to happen with Bay and that whole falling thing. My guess: Amnesia. I think what I really want to know is why she fell and where she is. All I know is I will be living of the sneak peeks until next week. What do y'all think is happen next week? 

Pic credit: http://twocentstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sab-020314.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment