Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Game

Well, well, well, it looks like Tasha has finally got herself a man. I'm still warming up to this because I did think that they were related, but this looks like a good relationship. And I'm glad that she found someone that actually wants to treat her right and may be good for her. Hopefully this goes well. Oh and that kiss, that kiss, what a kiss. I think that's all you could say about that. 
But moving on, I was shocked with the outcome of the Derwin and Janay situation. I didn't expect it to get resolved that quickly. And there was a little something in me that wanted something bad to happen, but it didn't so oh well. So, it looks like they are actually gonna go through with this surrogacy thing. I hope everything goes well but we shall see. 
I am so happy that Tee Tee was in this episode. I missed his hilarious one liners and they all up in this episode. My only hope is that we see more of him because he hasn't been around that much and that really upsets me. 
Now, I heard some people saying that this was the best episode ever. I won't make that decision until I've seen all of them. Right now i don't think this one is the best ever but we shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment