Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Glee

This episode made me happy. 
I'm glad that Mr. Shoe tried to get these kids on the right track and Finn needed the most help out of all of them and I'm glad it worked. 
So Alex (from the Glee Project) finally made his appearance. I wasn't too impressed with his acting skills but his singing was great. I did think that Unique was hilarious and would rather see that character more than Wade. I thought he was like Mercedes and Kurt's love child, if they had one. And i knew that he was gonna dress like a woman at some point in the show. 
I find it interesting that we haven't seen much of Tina and Mike and what's going on in their lives. I guess since they're not graduating their lives aren't that important but they haven't even had a solo. But let me not get too ahead of myself, this is only the 2nd episode back and according to Twitter we will see more of Tina. 
Okay there was one thing that I didn't like about this episode. Mercedes and Sam kissed!!!! Why did this happen!?!?!? And this better NOT mean that they are getting back together because I really don't want that to happen. 
But, other than that I enjoyed this episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment