Friday, April 13, 2012

Glee

I have to be honest, I wasn't paying close attention to this episode so if I forget to mention something I'm sorry. 
So OH MY GOODNESS she's in a wheelchair. I honestly thought she died, but I guess that would just be too sad. I just wonder if Quinn will walk again. Maybe Artie is just jealous that there's hope for her but not really for him??? But we shall see, we shall see. 
I don't think Finn and Rachel will ever get married at this rate. They keep postponing it, maybe this is a sign that they don't belong together. And did Rachel and Kurt get into NYADA yet?? I thought they did but they were talking about an audition. I guess that's what determines if they are in or not. 
I am so happy that Nene Leeks has a recurring role on this show. She is hilarious!!!
Okay now let's talk about Sue. One, I had now idea she had a baby bump until halfway through the episode. Two, her working with the Glee club is just too unusual to me. I don't know if I like it, but maybe she'll help them actually win national this year. (I hope so). Three, who is the father of this baby??? I really wanna know if the make her tell and if she does who they'll say it is. I also wanna know what all that medical talk was about. I may have missed the explanation but they did say that something wasn't right and I wanna know what it is. 
Overall, this episode was okay. It wasn't really the epic comeback that I thought it would be. I must be putting Glee on too high of a pedestal?? But, I will always watch so until nest Tuesday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment