Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Game

There are only a few things I have to say about this episode.
First off, has Derwin lost his mind. i know he's mad but it's partly his fault. Maybe he should have really thought about missing that block. Now I don't like Kwan. I know who he thinks he is coming in here tryna run stuff. And one thing I don't get is why people are so bent outta shape because he's injured. Now I know it sucks when your starting QB gets injured, I've gone through it. But as long as the replacement was good and the team won I was fine. And to my knowledge, this is what happened so what's the problem??? 
Second, it's really nice to see the main cast all in one room together. This is a rarity but we are seeing more of it this season, which I like. It's nice to see that their lives really do flow together. It was a little weird to have Jason's coworker there. It's like she's a fill in for Kelly. And I didn't know she didn't know Jason had a wife. But my question is, why was she so mad about it? Does she like Jason?? And, now that it's out the he's married does that mean they are staying together?? 
Third, honest to God I thought Pookie was related to Tasha which made things very awkward for me when he just randomly showed up. The look they gave each other just made me think, and then when I realized they weren't related I thought harder. Does he really like her? And if he does I think she likes him back and I think that they should get together. He's probably the only guy that can handle her. 
Hopefully all my questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes. I didn't think this episode was completely pointless but it could have been better, but it wasn't as bad as the others. I just hope we see more Tee Tee soon. I miss his hilariousness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment