Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Glee - Whitney!!

This was by far the BEST episode ever!!!! I loved every bit of it.
First I must say I was wondering when Emma and Will were gonna start planning their wedding and I'm happy they finally took some initiative in this episode.
It was really nice that we got to see some Blaine and Kurt action. I honestly thought they were gonna break up.
When Kurt had that convo with his dad I almost broke out in tears. It was so sweet.
I am also wondering if Quinn and Sam will be a couple ???
Overall, this episode was amazing. I'm shocked that I didn't cry at some point during it, but I was singing and dancing. The song choices were great and they were done beautifully. True Whitney fans would be pleased.
One thing I realized while watching was that there are a lot of people graduating. I think there's 6 or 7 (Rachel, Finn, Quinn, Kurt, Mercedes, Santana and I think there's one more ??) And then things just got really sad for me. I'm probably gonna cry at the season finale, or whenever the graduation episode is. But until then I'm gonna try and keep a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment