Friday, April 13, 2012

The Game

I'm beginning to form a love/hate relationship with this show. They keep having these not so good episodes and then they hit us with these good ones, like Tuesdays, and reel me back in. 
I thought this episode was really interesting. 
I can not believe that Derwin missed that block!! The thought didn't even cross my mind until they said it and now that Kwan is really hurt ... I don't know. That was really cold. But, it really is like old times now that Malik is back playing. I'm happy he's back on the field. 
I knew that this surrogacy thing wasn't gonna work out. Tasha really didn't seem in to it, but I'm shocked that Derwin reacted the way he did. I don't if I thought he would be okay with it but at least they had someone that said they would do it. I mean he keeps talking about "the legacy" and this a start in getting one. I know he has DJ but he ain't married to Janay so ... And I wonder if Melanie will get herself together and start practicing medicine because it seemed like she wanted to when she made that comment about putting her life on hold (or something like that ). 
Overall, I did like this episode!! I loved how we could see them playing on the field. This show is my football fix during the off season and I wasn't getting it until now. Hopefully there's more football to come and I mean, this is a show about football so there should be. I really hope that  next weeks episode isn't about nothing (*crossing fingers*). 

Oh! The Game got picked up for a season 6 which will be very interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment