Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Secret Life

This episode really pissed me off. 
So they went through all this foolishness with Amy and Ricky only to have her not be pregnant!!! And there wasn't even more of a scare!!! That was pointless. 
I really wasn't expecting Lauren to start missing Lauren so soon but I guess so. And Ben and this girl Dylan are really getting on my nerves. They need to get over each other!!!! If their parents don't approve than oh well move on!!! And why is her name Dylan in the first place?? I really hope they give us a story on that because I really don't get it.
And that whole thing with Betty, what was the point of that??? 
The one thing I really wanna see is the interaction between Grace and her half brother because she didn't seem to happy to see him. 
I guess we'll see soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment