Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Game

I am so mad right now!!!!! This episode was completely POINTLESS!!!!!! Nothing happened!!!! If I didn't watch this episode I would have missed a thing. And this is what I was talking about before. When there are episodes that really don't effect the storyline people stop watching because they don't think that anything will happen in the rest of the season.
So all we got from this episode is that we now know who Tasha's mother is and we see some of Derwin's family but I guess it's not really his family because they are "play cousins."
I guess that's all I have to say. And it looks like next week they will address whether Tasha is really gonna carry Melanie's baby or not. Personally I don't think she's gonna go through with it, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment