Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Downton Abbey

I finally got to the last two episodes and let me say they were interesting.
First off, my hate for Thomas and O'Brien has grown so much more from these last 2 episodes than from the others in this season. They are purely evil. I don’t understand why they are trying to get rid of Mr. Bates so badly. What did he ever do to them that was so bad that he doesn’t deserve to work there? Tell me that. And I really don’t know how O’Brien is able to live with herself after she basically killed Cora’s baby!! She needs to be fired! And good thing Thomas is leaving because he’s just as awful as she is.

Now on to the sisters. First off, I was happy that Mary finally came to her senses and at least considered marrying Matthew. But she obviously doesn’t love him if she was so unsure when the possibility of a new brother came. But it really just sucks for Matthew because he really tried to get to know her so some love or even like could arise. And I think he kinda did like her, at least, and she kinda broke his heart. Oh well.
I was shocked when I found out Edith was the one that told Turkey about Mary and the death. Those girls are so mean to each other. And I really felt bad when she didn’t get proposed to because out of all the girls she would probably be the one to stay single and someone actually like her. It’s just sad, but I guess she deserved it. Serves her right for messing with her sister’s life. Doesn’t she know Mary is just that mean??
I like Sybil best out of them all. I like how she’s “political” and doesn’t care what anyone really thinks. I thought it was hilarious how she wore that pants outfit to dinner in the that one episode.

It was a surprise to find out that Bates had a criminal past, and all because of his wife. I guess he must really love her to go to jail over her but he isn’t in love with her anymore. He and Anna are so cute and they really need to just get together.

So now they are in war with Germany. I have a feeling that next season is gonna be bad. The males are probably gonna get drafted and then there won’t be that many suitors for the girls. I wonder if Mary will find anyone to marry. It would be pretty hilarious if Edith gets married before her. I secretly want that to happen. Hopefully I can start to watch the next season soon because this wait just might become unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment