Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Secret Life

I know this is late but I was debating whether I should write this or not so here I go.
This show, this show. I really don't think I have time for it anymore. After this episode.
First off thank God someone's parents (Ben's dad) finally started really to discipline these kids. They are all galavanting around having sex, getting people pregnant, smoking pot and talking to their parents any old way and they never do anything about it. Well, not anymore.
Okay so it's official. I think Amy is way too childish to be getting married. The way she was talking to Ricky proved that. I mean she called him "old man Ricky." It was like she was talking to her dad or something. That whole thing just really bothered me. She has a son!! I know she's still in high school but she really needs to grow up!!
Oh, and that whole classroom scene seemed quite unrealistic to me. Would all the grades really be in one class for all the classes they were taking. And do they really have detention in summer school?? I wouldn't know cuz I've never been.
And I'm really getting sick of Ben defending Adrian. I know they were/ are married and would have had a child together but really. They are getting a divorce so I don't think they should still be acting  like a married couple. And it really was just as much her fault (sleeping with Henry) as it was Henry's fault. So Ben should be equally mad at both of them.
I really just want them to kick up the drama and stop all this immature stuff cuz that is why I watch the show, for the drama. This next episode better shock me to bits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment