Friday, May 4, 2012

Glee

This episode was interesting. 
First off, all that stuff that's going on with Coach Beiste is crazy unexpected. Who would of thought that she would get abused?!?! And I can't believe she went back to him after all that. I hope she realizes she needs to get out or Sue or someone help her out. 
I wasn't really surprised when Puck failed. I mean, it would've been nice if he passed but he spent the whole year fooling around and not studying, what makes you think he could learn everything in 1 night??
I was shocked when Rachel basically failed her audition. Of all people to mess up!! I just wonder what she's gonna do. I mean will they even consider her at NYADA??? 
Now, I really liked Kurt's audition, minus those pants. He did really good and I'm happy that at least one of them did a good job. 
Overall, this was a good episode and it tackled some real issues. On a lighter note, my favorite line was "Black Sue and original recipe Sue..." Hilarious line. And I've been saying Nene Leeks character was Sue's match for a while, I'm just glad they realized it too. Can't wait for next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment