Monday, December 21, 2015

Fall Finale Update: Quantico


This is my favorite new show this fall! There are so many wonderful things about this show. First off, if you ware a fan of How to get Away with Murder than I think you will like this show. They're similar because the both start off with a main event that we don't know much about and then we see flashbacks all the way up to the main event. I do think that this show is a little easier to follow. There are many characters that they introduce, but it doesn't happen all at once. Characters on this show come and go, so when they introduce a new one another character may be leaving. Whether it's permanent or temporary, my lips are sealed.
This is the type of show where you can't trust anyone. You may start out an episode thinking that someone is fine and end the episode thinking they are the shadiest character. You just can't trust anyone on this show.
Another thing I really love about this show is it's diversity. The lead of this show is an Indian woman, the director is the FBI is a Black woman and the rest of the NAT's (agents in training) are a pretty diverse group. It just makes me so happy to see a cast that is so diverse. I will always praise a show for mirroring what society looks like.

Now on to this finale. Was it Caleb this entire time? Who was in the control center? Who's alive and who's dead? I have so many questions and I have to wait until March to get them. I'm not excited about the long wait, but it does give those who haven't watched time to catch up. So, if you haven't watched I suggest you do. It's a great show.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment