Friday, December 4, 2015

Fall Finale Update: Grey's Anatomy



Alright, so I'm just going to bullet point all of my thought on this season. Let's go!
  • Maggie is my favorite: Cristina and Bailey will always have a special place in my heart, but it looks like there's room for one more. I find myself saying "I love Maggie" or "Maggie is my favorite" week after week. My favorite scene of hers was when she was talking to Amelia about race/white privilege. Everything she said was perfect. 
  • Bailey as chief will always be greatness: I mean, could you think of anyone better for the job. Plus she's doing an amazing job. It was only a matter of time before she got this job. I'm also loving all the help Webber is giving her.
  • Jackson and April: I'm not too distraught over their relationship ending. Don't get me wrong, it is heartbreaking to watch, but I'm not in mourning over a relationship that I wanted to happen for months. It just sucks because they made their relationship so epic (especially with the wedding and all) and now it's probably over. 
  •  Jo and Stephanie: They've reminded me of Meredith and Cristina for a while now. Both friendships had that "I'm a better doctor than you" conversation, too. Now that they've reconciled, they're on the path to becoming each other's person.
I have a couple of predictions for things what might happen in the back half of the season.
  • So I think Riggs is Hunt's brother-in-law and something bad went down between Riggs and Hunt's sister. I don't think Hunt's sister is alive. If she and Riggs got a divorce it wouldn't make sense for him to call her family his family. I think Hunt blames Riggs for her death.
  • I'm not quite sure if Jo will say yes or no to Alex's proposal. I'm leaning towards maybe. What I do know is this is a big deal for Alex, just think of the last time he made this step. If Jo says no it will crush him.
This season finale was cliffhanger city! My hope is the winter premiere picks up right where the finale left off, no time jump. I'll see you guys in February. 


Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment