Friday, December 18, 2015

Fall Finale Update: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


What a journey it has been for me with this show. The first season wasn't the best but it did get better each year, and this year is insane!

  • ATCU and S.H.I.E.L.D.: S.H.I.E.L.D.  started working with the ATCU this year in order to mend their relationship with the government. It was going okay until we found out that they were creating an inhuman army! And then we found out the man in charge of that was Hydra! Complete craziness.
  • Coulson and Ros: The leaders of these organizations hooked up! Finally Coulson got some good love, but they had to kill her. WHY?! Why would they do that to him!? 
  • FitzSimmons: This was my favorite storyline so far this season! Jemma got sucked into that rock last season and we started this season with Fitz doing everything and anything to find a way to get her back. I loved that we got an entire episode dedicated to her on that planet. Then we finally got a kiss! There were so many moments between these 2 this season that brought tears to my eyes. 
  • Lash/Andrew: Lash was the craziest reveal! I had no idea it was Andrew until the agents figured it out. Of course the one person that was supposed to help all the inhumans adapt to their new powers was the one that killed them. 
  • Ward: Ward is that villain that you just hate. I can compare him to Amanda from Nikita. There was nothing about him that I liked. He was just pure evil and I wanted him gone every time I saw his face. .
Now let's talk about that finale. We almost had a happy ending; ALMOST. I knew it was too good to be true I just didn't want it to be. First, I want to say that Ward is dead. What we saw in that last shot of the finale was not Ward. That was the 'It" monster from the planet using Ward's body as his own. Ward is no more. I just want to make that clear. I just want to know how he managed to make it through the portal without Mack knowing and without the bombs destroying it. All I know is that when the season comes back we have to deal with Lash being on the loose again and the 'It' monster/Hydra. It is going to be one wild ride!

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment