Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fall Finale Update: Jane the Virgin


This show is still it's wonderful self, making my cry and laugh all within minutes of each other. It also still has those crazy storylines. My favorite episode so far was Chapter Twenty-Eight. Let's get into some specifics.

  • Michael or Rafael: Jane is still conflicted over who to choose and I don't blame her. Both have done some pretty shady stuff this season. I do tend to lean toward Rafael because he's Mateo's father but they both have a lot of work to do if they want a chance.
  • Luisa: She is still the same hot mess she was last season! And she's still caught up with Sin Rostro which really doesn't surprise me considering who Luisa is. I don't think she will ever be over Sin Rostro.  
  • Mudder: There is a new mystery person in town. Mudder kidnapped Luisa and is a foe of Sin Rostro. The only thing is that we don't know who she really is. Michael and his new partner think it might be Luisa's mom who was supposedly dead. I'm here for this theory. Plus, I really want to know who Luisa's mom is since she isn't dead. 
  • Xo and Rogelio: As we know, these two got drunk and got married. They've actually decided to stay married and I think it's working out for them. 
  • Petra: This girl went ahead and used the rest of Rafael's sperm and now she's pregnant with twins! I really don't know what he was thinking when she did this. I guess she wasn't really thinking at all. 
  • Jane in grad school: I really love that Jane is taking her writing to the next level. I also really love her counselor, Jonathan. he really seems to know what to do to bring out the best in Jane.
Now I want to talk about that fall finale, which was insane!
  • Petra's mother: This woman is THEE WORST! She hasn't done anything to prove that she is a good person. I really don't know why they let her out of jail in the first place. I can't believe that she blamed Ivan's murder on Petra. I mean was she even thinking about the fact that she's pregnant!? No. All she cares about is herself. The only way I see this being a positive thing is if this is some plan and they're totally playing us.
  • Petra spilled the beans: Rafael is the only person that knows the truth about Petra's mother. But doesn't that make him an accessory now that he knows? I've watch a lot of crime dramas to know that the more you know about a crime, the worse off you'll be. I hope this isn't the case because he doesn't need anymore trouble coming his way.
  • Jane's "night in silky armor": When they revealed that it was Michael I just rolled my eyes. I think I'm over this whole love triangle. I just want her to pick one or find someone new. 
I can't wait to find out what happens next with this show. I'm glad we don't have to wait too long for new episodes. See you in January.

Pic credit

2 comments:

  1. I was team Michael for the longest time, until he got into that fight with Rafael and accidentally hurt Mateo. Now, I'm currently team New Guy (for a split second, I thought that Rogelio's assistant would be a love interest, but I don't think that will be the case). Magda is the worst ever. I wonder what will happen with Petra and Rafael once the twins are born.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Rogelio's assistant being her love interest would be interesting. I never thought of that. It looks like he might be coming back since Rogelio liked his script so that still may be a possibility.

      Delete