Sunday, December 6, 2015

Fall Finale Update: How to Get Away with Murder


So the whole first half of this season lead up to us finding out who shot Annalise, which is something I didn't think we would get to this soon. I really thought that they were going to wait until the season finale to tell us.
There were a couple main things that I like about the front half of this season.

  • Michaela and Connor: I really like how they're friends this year. 
  • This season's storyline: Last season Annalise worked on many cases each week but I like how they mainly had the murder case with the brother and sister this year. There was a lot that went on last year with Lila and Sam getting killed and it was a little hard to keep track of everything. It was easier this year and I liked how it all came together in the end.
Now on to this finale and what I think will happen in the back half of the season.
  • Asher's dad: Did we ever find out who leaked the info about his dad to the press? I know it was assumed that it was Sinclair, but we don't know that as fact. I have a feeling that Bonnie did it to get back at Annalise for using the info in the first place. Bonnie would do it because she hates Annalise now. 
  • Annalise got shot: She'll be back though. It was never a thought in my mind that she could be dead. I think it would be interesting to see if they show her recuperating in the hospital or if they'll do a time jump. I actually would want to see her in the hospital for a little bit, even if it's just for one episode. I want to see what the Keating 5 will do without their leader. 
  • Christof = Wes: It looks like in the back half we'll find out the connection between Annalise and Christof/Wes and his mother. I think Annalise and Eve had something to do with her death. Whether they killed her or not, I'm not sure. I just want to know why they were there when Christof/Wes was getting questioned. If either of them represented him wouldn't he remember them? I mean, he could've repressed those memories. I can't wait to find out all about it.
This show never ceases to amaze and shock me which is why I love it so much. I wan't wait to see all the craziness the back half has to bring in February. It's going to be a long wait but we'll get through it.


Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment