Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Glee - Season finale

They're graduated!!! Puck, Finn, Rachel, Mercedes, Quinn, Mike, Santana and Kurt are on their way to bigger and better things ... well, most of them. 
Let's start with Puck. I'm glad he passed the test. I wanted him to graduate. Now, I don't know what he's gonna do (I might have missed this, is he still going to clean pools in Cali?) but I hope it's great. 
We finally got to here what Mercedes was doing. Moving all the way to California and going to UCLA. Oh and she got a record deal. Good for her. I hope she emerges from background singing and gets her chance. 
Not much was said about Mike, except that he got into his school, which is good. 
I'm glad Santana is gonna follow her dreams and go to New York. And I never thought that Brittany was a senior. Then again I didn't know what grade she was in or how she got through high school considering, now, that she has a 0.0 GPA. 
Quinn surprised me. First off she kissed Puck!! Didn't see that coming. And she was all about leaving the past behind but she went and got those passes for her and Rachel so they could remain friends. That's great though. You can't just leave these people in the past and never look back. Especially because they are like a family and you can't just leave family behind. 
Now on to Kurt, Finn and Rachel. I was not prepared for what happened to them!! For some reason I felt that Finn wasn't going to get into school. I don't know why but I just did. But I thought, for sure, that both Kurt and Rachel would get in to NYADA. That really shocked me. But, the thing that shocked me the most was that ending!!!!! That was complete ambush of Rachel. And Finn is going to the ARMY!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?! That is crazy!! I am happy that Rachel didn't deffer her acceptance. She is a star and needs to continue with her dreams. 
Overall this was a sad episode. Right from the beginning I could feel tears in my eyes. I think one of the saddest moments was with Quinn and Sue. I mean, Sue cried!!! I think the only thing that kept me from crying was my brother's hilarious commentary. 
I just can't help but wonder what next season is gonna be like. All of the original cast members will be returning. I just hope that continuing the show won't hurt it. It's hard when you have a show that takes place in a school where people graduate. But, I think it'll be okay since they will be seen. I just wonder if they'll introduce any new freshman??Until next time. It's been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment