Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Glee - Props and Nationals

Let's start with Props. I was so confused while watching this. I will first say that Tina was right. She really is ignored and she does deserve the same treatment (I guess that the word) that everyone else gets. I agree that everyone was there to make Rachel look good, and why does Tina have to wait until her senior year just to get a solo?? Is that really fair?? Her little dream was so confusing and weird. I sat there with my mouth open for like 30 seconds because of what I saw. I must say that everyone did a great job imitating the different characters. They did a great job. I think that's all I have to say about that. On to the next one.


This Nationals episode was so good. I almost cried like 3 times. Okay let's start out the fact that I am so proud of Shannon for leaving her hubby and not stabbing him. That took a lot of courage and it's about time!!! I like her and Puck's little duet. Oh and Puck cries!!!! Love it!!!! 
The performance at nationals was pretty good. I don't if I can say it was amazing but it wasn't terrible. I honestly was more nervous than ever when they were announcing the winners. I mean, they've list every year so I had no clue what was gonna happen this year. Obviously there was only 2 choices but it was still unpredictable. But they won and I'm happy and that's when I almost cried. And when they came back to school and everyone was there congratulating them. And then when Shoe got teacher of the year and they sang for him; I teared up then too. 


I only wonder what will happen next week. I know it's graduation but that's not gonna be the whole episode. I hope they give us some insight to what's gonna happen next season. Are they gonna show Rachel and Finn finally get married?? Will Puck graduate? What is Mercedes and Santana gonna do with their lives? Oh and what school is Finn going to?? Hopefully all of these get answered next week in the season finale!!! I don't know what I'm gonna do without Glee for who knows how long ... but let's not think about that right now!
Great episodes last night, can't wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment