Friday, May 4, 2012

The Game

Wow, this episode! They are really picking it up!!
First off, where did Jason's cheapness go?? How come all of a sudden he wants to spend money on his girl?? All that time he spent being cheap with Kelly and Chardonnay is the one that he wants to spend his money on. I'm shocked!! 
Another Tee Tee sighting!!! Thank God, he's the one that keeps this show funny.
Now on to the most serious stuff. I knew that Tasha wasn't going to go through with it. I didn't think that she would take it that far. She could have at least talked to Melanie before hand. And then she goes and breaks up with Pookie because of it. I wonder if he would've been okay with it if she had told him the truth. But they got back together which is good. And are they gonna have epic kisses all the time?!?!
Now Melanie shocked the mess outta me!! But, for some reason, I felt like this was coming. I mean, I felt like she was gonna get bored of her life and try and be a doctor but I didn't think that she was gonna confess that she didn't wanna be married. I know she didn't really say that but that's the vibe I got from her. And from what I saw in the preview for next week, she might be moving out. I don't really understand her because for a while I felt like Melanie had some kind of agenda with Derwin. Like she wasn't really in it just because she loved him. This is just my theory, I don't know if I'm right but that's just the vibe I've been getting.
I really can't wait to see what happens next week. I have a feeling whatever happens next is gonna be huge. And the season finale is soon and I know there's gonna be a huge shocker there!!!
Thank you The Game for getting good again and you better not disappoint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment