Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Secret Life

I know I've on again off again with reviewing this show but sometimes I just don't have anything to say, but today I do. I have some words of advice for the people of Secret Life: Mind your own damn business!! Oh and stop gossiping!!!
I feel like ... no I know that all of the problems in the episode wouldn't of happened if people weren't so busy spreading other people's business and wrong business at that. No one knows if Amy's mom is gay or not but her. And the fact that she isn't in the country makes it a thousand time worse!!!!
I am also convinced that every episode has a message or a lesson that it wants to teach the people watching and obviously this week it was to stop spreading other people's business and mind your own!!!
One thing I really wanna know is if Amy really is gonna get married. Right now I really don't know. I have no predictions about that. Sometimes I think she does and others I think she doesn't want to. I guess time will have to tell. 
I also think it's pretty dumb that Amy's dad and Grace's mom are together. They are both idiots for getting a divorce in the first place. But I guess if that happened there would be no show, so ...
And where the heck is Ashley??? We saw her, what, once this entire season!! But then again she doesn't have much going on that can't be said in a sentence so maybe it's best she's not around?? 
All I wonder is what Amy's mom is gonna do when she gets back. But Amy's dad was right. They probably will be talking about something else by that time. So, until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment