Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tron: Legacy

So I made a mistake watching this. Not because it was a bad movie but because it's the sequel to Tron and I never saw Tron. 
I really liked this movie. One of the things that amazed me were the effects. Now this movie basically took place in a video game world and they captured that really well. Nothing looked horribly fake or anything like that. It all looked really cool, they did a great job. I wonder if they showed it in 3D when it came out. If so it probably looked amazing!!!
The message of this movie was pretty good, too. I think they were trying to show that perfection may seem like a nice thing on paper but when you try to put it into practice, it's impossible. 
I guess now I should go back and watch the first one. I really wanna see Tron now even though it came out in the 80's. 
I recommend you see this movie but don't make the same mistake I did. See Tron first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment