Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Game

So I have a lot of things to say about this show but let me start with last nights episode.
I really thought the episode was pretty boring. I think some things just dragged on so much for no reason. Like that whole scene with Tasha and Pookie after she went to that meeting was just too long for me. Also, nothing really happened in this episode until the end. I guess Tasha finally realized that she has a good thing going with Pookie. The other thing that happened really shocked me. I don't know if it's why I like seeing conflict and drama in this show but I really thought that Melanie and Derwin were gonna get divorced or something. And when he called her in the end I thought that something bad was gonna happen. But, to my surprise nothing happened; well not really. I can't believe Derwin is actually considering moving to D.C. Unless he gets traded he would probably have to quit which is crazy. One question I have is why did Melanie have to go all the way back to D.C. to complete her residency?? Couldn't she have done it in San Diego? If I'm not mistaken I think that's what she was gonna do last season after she swabbed DJ and thought Derwin was gonna kick her out so why can't she just go back to whatever place that was?? 
Overall, I didn't really like this episode. I starting to think that if Jason and Chardonnay aren't in the episodes then they're just not as good. I think they really keep the show running. I still have a feeling that something is gonna go down on the season finale that I'm not gonna like or is just gonna be so shocking that I'm not gonna be able to handle it. But, we shall see. 

Now on to the future of the show. The reason why I'm talking about this is because of some very interesting info that I found about last night. I read that Tia isn't returning to the show next season!!! This is huge and it's NOT a rumor!!! Then this morning I read that Pooch Hall isn't coming back either. I'm not sure how true that part is but I do know there will be no Melanie in season 6. Now, if Derwin doesn't come back I really don't know how the show can go on after season 6. Not to sound harsh but the reality of it is that not that many people watch this season especially compared to last season. And what's gonna keep the people watching if 2 of the main people aren't on the show anymore?? I'll watch just to see how it is but if it's not good I'm not sure what I'll do. I guess we just have to wait and see but I hope that next season is the last. And it's sad to say it but that's just what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment