Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Game

I have to say that this was the first time in the history if life that I didn't get to see the entire episode last night and DIDN'T CARE!!!! I am just so mad at this show right now, but let's talk about the episode first. 
While watching last night's episode I couldn't help but think that the show is coming to an end really soon, or should come to an end really soon. I just don't see what they can do with these characters know. I mean, Tasha's finally found a good man and it doesn't look like she is gonna run him away! Malik is finally back to being the starting QB of the Sabers, Jason's really in love, and Melanie and Derwin are probably moving to D.C. ... well, we'll see about that . Because from the looks of things, they are probably on the verge of a divorce!! I have a feeling that it's not gonna happen but that's what it looks like. What else could happen? But, maybe the writers have something up their sleeves, the season is not over yet. The next episode looks to be pretty explosive but I don't know. I'm not gonna expect anything. 

Okay so why am I mad at this show?? It has to do with what happened last week. I'm just mad because of when we found out. Why didn't they wait until the season was over. And when did it all go down?? Was it recently or months ago?? I just don't want the show to end badly. From the comments I've read, many people aren't gonna watch next season and I don't want it to get cancelled AGAIN because of bad ratings. I kinda just want season 6 to be it's final season so it can get a proper ending. With the main couple leaving and all the stuff that happened this season, it needs to end. It's sad but that's how I feel. I guess we just have to wait and see. I will be watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment