Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Game

I am so mad. How come they waited until the second to last episode to get good?!?! Now, I really can't wait to see what happens in the season finale.
Let's start with Jason. I was really beginning to like him with Chardonnay. Why did they have to go and break up. And we (should) know that the explanation he gave her was not the truth. I mean, he called KELLY (of all people) and started talking about relationships and what not. But, of course, they cut away before we could get anymore information. My guess is that Jason misses her and wants her back or at least wants to try and mend that relationship. I guess this means that Kelly might be coming back for season 6! 
Moving on to Malik. Jenna's  back again ... and she's acting a bit crazy. I mean, she did give him the okay to see other people so why did she get so mad that a girl called his phone. This is Malik Wright we're talking about. And then he just randomly gets arrested!! I hope he gets out in time to play because this is the championship game. You can't just forfeit that. I'm sure they can find someone else to take his place. I hope they have another quarterback. If you think about it, those police officers didn't say they were arresting him for anything or read him his rights. So, he could just leave the police station. Hopefully Jenna goes to get him. I wonder if the owner of the Sabers can send police to get players. Maybe that's what happen. One can only hope. 
Melanie is really starting to get on my nerves. When you're married to a football player you need to just face the fact that your life will revolve around football. And I still don't think it's necessary for her to do her residency at John's Hopkins. What about the hospital she worked at with "McHottie?" Why can't she do it there? I feel bad for Derwin because he wants is his wife by his side during this stressful time and she is too busy worrying about herself. I think she's being selfish. I know she wants to have a career of her own but there are other ways to do it without leaving her husband behind. And what was with that guy in the airport? Who was he? I honestly thought that it was gonna be Trey Wiggs. That would've been interesting. And Rick Fox ... RICK .. FOX (hand motions and all) come back!!!!! What is up with that?!?!? Me and sister both screamed when we saw that!! maybe he'll knock some sense in to Melanie?
I started to think that Tasha was pregnant but now I'm not too sure. I mean, why would they do that?? Maybe she is and that's why Rick Fox is back ... to create some drama. I have a feeling she is not over him yet. I guess we'll have to see. 
Overall, this was a great episode. I'm mad it ended the way it did but I will definitely be watching next week!! I got a feeling it's gonna be pretty explosive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment