Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Game

It's finally back!!!! You would think one week without this show wouldn't be a problem but I had no idea what to do with myself last week at that time!! Overall I think this episode was pretty good. I think The Game is finally getting back to what is used to be like and I hope it stays like this.
I thought that this episode should've been called The Look of Desperation and here's why.
Melanie was so desperate for a friend that she settled with Janay of all people. The baby momma to her husband, like really ... why would you do that. And Tasha was so desperate for a man that she settled for a random dude who ended up being a male prostitute. They both need to get their lives together, make up, and be friends again, and I'm not gonna stop saying that until it happens!!
Other than that, I thought it was nice that we got to see Malik, Tasha, and Tee Tee together again like one big happy family.
I also thought that this episode was pretty predictable. I knew that Janay and Noah were more than just dating, I knew Derwin was gonna hate Noah, and I knew Melanie was gonna tell Derwin that they were engaged.
I see a whole lot of problems brewing for Melanie and Derwin. It seems to me that he has a problem with Janay being engaged.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say about this episode. Hopefully we get to see more of Jason and Chardonnay or find out what happen to Jenna or Trey Wiggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment