Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Game

So I must start out saying that Jason and Chardonnay are the best thing on the show right now. I think they are perfect for each other and they BETTER NOT break up after these 4 weeks!!! Oh and Jason's rap was hilarious!! I might just have to learn that one. They should put it on iTunes like they did with the Dip and Pitts. I have some questions for Jason though. First of all, where is Brittany? When did you get your job back? Why are you still worried or even thinking about Kelly? And how do you have your own mac and cheese???
So Malik's little bit was interesting. I am so happy there was a reference to season one with the little kid thinking he was Cuba Gooding Jr. (Only real fans would understand this) I thought it was completely obnoxious that he had all that stuff in his house. I mean a horse...REALLY!!! And when he tried to swim, LOL!!! Happy to see Tee Tee but where was Bibs???
Now on to Melanie and Derwin. SMH!!! Melanie is still annoying!!!! What was the purpose of that whole charade she put on??!?!? I think their storyline could be a lot better and I hope it gets better. There are so many other things that they could show them doing. Like the whole thing with Trey Wiggs, I mean is he still in their driveway or what, like did he just magically disappear??? is he a "magical negro" too. And what about all the stuff that they are going through with having a child or not. Yes, we know that Melanie and Tasha aren't getting along right now but did their whole part of the show have to be about that?! And I feel like this is becoming more of the Melanie and Derwin show instead of one that gives equal focus to the entire cast. They really didn't have to be in this episode at all, especially if that's all that they were doing.
And I really hope Tasha has more of a life than just hanging out in that hotel bar. What's going on with her and can we see more of her please?? She's hilarious and my favorite character so I need my fix!!

Overall, I think Jason and Chardonnay are keeping the show alive right now. This is the only storyline that I haven't asked "what is the purpose of this" to. I hope that the other ones get better. And I know that there haven't been that many episodes so hopefully it'll get better as it goes along.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment