Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Game

I don't think I have a lot to say about this episode. But thus begins Tasha's cycle of being with the Mr. Wrong. I can't believe she is just gonna pay to have a man. I think she can do much better than that.
And Melanie's life is just getting sadder and sadder and I'm at the point where I wanna cry watching her life unfold. And last night was SO sad. It made me think of high school. Here's Melanie trying to have a friend and then she gets stood up and then Janay goes and says the most meanest thing to her. I seriously was about to about to cry last night when Melanie told Derwin that she had no friends.
My whole opinion on her just drastically changed. First, I didn't like her because she was so annoying and now I just feel bad for her.
One thing I do and don't like is that I can't predict what's gonna happen next. It
s good because I don't like things that are predictable but it's bad because I don't like not knowing what's gonna happen next because ANYTHING could happen next.
I guess all I have to do is wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment