Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Glee

I thought that this episode was really cute. Let me start with Rachel and Finn. They finally announced their engagement to everyone. I'm shocked that so many people acted the way they. I thought that most of them would be okay with it but I guess not. We finally got to see Rachel's dad, which could have been anyone. I think the choice was well made. The Berry's are one interesting bunch if you ask me. I think it was smart for the parents to let them see how life would be living together, but I didn't think it was right for them to do it with the hopes that it would break them up. I don't understand why they (and other people) said that they were too young to get married. People can get married young and it can last. And married people fight all the time, that doesn't mean that they should break up. But, anyway the wedding is in May now which doesn't give a whole lot of time to plan so they better get on that. 
I'm not sure if I really cared about who got Sugar or not. I just have this strange feeling that Rory lied about having to go back to Ireland so soon and I think Arty thinks the same thing. 
Blaine finally came back!!!
I would've like to see more of Mike and Tina than just a song in this episode. I mean all we really saw of them was when they sang "Love" and that was overtaken by Mercedes and Shane. (I'll get to them later)
I also think that seeing Mr. Shoe and Emma doing their V Day thing would've been really cute or even the Beiste and her man, but I guess this episode was all about the students. 
Sam from the Glee Project finally made his appearance. And in the "God Squad", very interesting and I like it. I really liked how they handled the whole singing to gay people issue. They actually sat and discussed it like mature people, thought about their answer and made a decision. I think that was the perfect way to do. 
I was really shocked when it wasn't Blaine that was sending the Valentine's to Kurt. I don't really understand why they chose for him to profess his love to Kurt in this episode. I wonder if they'll explore that more in the upcoming episodes?? 
Now, on to the love triangle of Mercedes, Sam, and Shane. I was shocked that she chose neither of them. I knew that she was gonna sing "And I Will Always Love You" and I think she did an amazing job. I think it was the best rendition of the song I've ever heard that wasn't Whitney and the best song of the episode. 

Well, next week is the last episode for a while and it's Regionals and they continue to try and stop Rachel and Finn from marrying. Oh, and apparently Sue is pregnant which will be very interesting. Maybe we'll find out who the father is??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment