Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Game

This was the funniest episode, by far, and I think the best of this season. 
Tee Tee is THE funniest one of them all and he finally got to (almost fully) express his feelings to Melanie, which I think was the funniest moment of the episode. 
I'm glad that Derwin and Malik got their friendship back on track. This is what we need to see. Them being friends. Now I don't like how Derwin is switching from one person to the next. First it was Kwan and now that he's not doing what Derwin wants he moves to Malik and wanting Malik to be the starter again. I wasn't expecting that whole meeting with the owner to happen the way it did. I thought he was gonna let Malik get some time off the bench but I guess I was wrong. And Derwin better get himself on good terms with the owner again because if he doesn't he could get kicked off the team and then would there even be a show anymore??
I actually felt really bad for Melanie this week. I mean, she has no one now. No friends, and her husband doesn't seem to want to be with her right now. Maybe Joan will make an appearance?? Okay, I know that's not going to happen. I knew she was gonna just break down and cry at the end which was just really sad. And for some reason I just had this strange feeling that something bad was gonna happen. Like, someone was gonna get into a car accident or that Trey Wiggs or one of Melanie's past boyfriends was gonna just show up at the car. I don't know why, I just did ... 

Overall I think this was one the episodes that reminded me of the previous seasons (mostly 1-3). The football was finally back and we need to see much more of it. The comedy is also back and I think it was 50/50 with drama and comedy!!! :) I just wonder if Melanie and Tasha will ever make up at this point. I mean, Melanie tried which was a good this but Tasha is just so focused on her family right now that's she's being stubborn. All I know is that they better be friends before the season is over. 

Lastly I would like to just say "Trey Wrongz" and if anyone was like me and was wonder "who the heck are the Hatfields and the McCoys?!" you can find out here. Oh and don't forget to watch the next new episode on March 6th. For some reason it's not new next week. So don't get upset when you turn there nest week and it's not new, don't think it's over, just think March 6th 10pm.   

No comments:

Post a Comment