Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Glee

So this episode was pretty interesting. I mean sue wants to have a child and she asked Will to be the father ... I have no idea. I think Nene was a little harsh (but really hilarious) to Sue. I think that they are the perfect match to butt heads; the 2 short-haired blondes!
Can we get please get some closure on this Mercedes and Sam situation. I mean, I guess they are done but from what I saw I'm not sure. I think they cheated on Emma's little plan. They sang to each other and to me that's communicating, so... I just wish that they would official say if they are done or not cuz i can't take this.
On to Ricky Martin!!! The whole time I wished that I took more Spanish classes because I had no idea what they were singing. I'm so mad they did I'm Sexy and I Know It cuz that song is ... just watch the video.
I was shocked that Santana was the one that complained about the teachers and she cares more about school than what I thought.
So thank God for Mercedes saying what she said to Rachel and thank God for Kurt saying what he said to Finn. They were both right. I don't think it's a great idea for them to get married. I think it's for the wrong reasons. Finn doesn't think he has anything else going for him so he's just gonna marry the first person he truly loves. And I think Rachel accepted because she thought she had nothing else going for her but now that she's going to NYADA... I guess she's holding on to love. But really, what's gonna happen when they find someone better? Are they just gonna get a divorce? Or will they even be married when they move to NY? I guess we just have to wait and see. And I think Finn really needs to apply to schools. Just because his life was sucking doesn't mean he has to ruin his future.
Emma and Will, oh Emma and Will...don't they seem like the perfect couple?? I thought Will was really mean to her. All he had to do was sing a song in Spanish, it's not like he was gonna get fired if he messed up. But anyway...so Emma got the tenure??? Very nice I guess. I hope she finds a pamphlet for herself.

Overall, I thought this episode was very nice. I really don't think there will be anything better than the proposal episode...except for regionals, hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment