Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Game

Okay, so I feel like the only important part of this episode was Jason's  storyline. Melanie and Derwin's was okay and kinda pointless and I feel like they could've showed someone else. I would've enjoyed seeing Tasha more and what's going on in her life, but no.
I really like this new Jason and Chardonnay is a great addition. They are both hilarious. I just don't understand why she doesn't want to be with him as much as he does. I mean he clearly likes her, if he didn't they wouldn't hang out so much. Maybe, deep down inside she really likes him but because he is who he is and she is who she is, she thinks it's not gonna work out?? I hope it does. I think they will get an annulment but maybe after the 4 weeks they'll realize they want to keep seeing each other and end up having a long term relationship. Tasha and Jason are hilarious together, point blank, nuff said. Oh and I couldn't help but think that when Jason said his special lady (or whatever) makes him think of white wine that Kelly may have been watching and thought that he was talking about her and then she'll come back a profess her love for him only to find out he's with a Black woman...but that may be a little far fetched. LOL.
Now, first of all "I Smile" lol. And how are you gonna hold up service?!?! Who does that?? And how do you have a VIP section in your church??? What kinda church is that??? Well anyway, it's nice to see Derwin back to his churchy self. I didn't really understand the point of that old woman sharing her issues UNTIL I watched the deleted scene (found here). And like I said before this storyline was pointless and the fact that they had a deleted scene to it proves my point.  Oh Oh!! Melanie is an idiot for thinking that God "grants wishes" and I think they might get pregnant soon. I really don't want it to happen in this season unless it's the season finally but I have this feeling that it's gonna happen soon.
And I guess that's really all that happened this episode which wasn't really much. The only good thing was that it was funny and I laughed a lot!! Oh and apparently Malik and Jenna are broken up!!! Which we will hopefully find out more about that in the upcoming episodes. And Malik and Derwin and Tasha and Melanie better make up fast cuz I can't take all this fighting and separation. In the words of my 2 year old cousin "I don't like it, I don't LIKE it."
No quotes for this episode but kudos to the Akil's for putting in a plug for Jumping the Broom and Think Like a Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment