Thursday, February 23, 2012

Glee

One question: Why so serious????
How are you gonna have a suicide attempt in the first 10 minutes of the show?? Where is all this coming from??? Okay I know that was more than 1 question but really, why??
So, only a few things happened in this episode so I really don't have that much to say.
I'm really shocked that they showed Krofsky trying to kill himself. It was so sad. I wish they had of showed us more of what was going on with him and then show him attempting suicide. I think it happened all too quickly, I mean he was gone for so long and then he just shows up and then he tries to kill himself. Other than that, I think that this was an issue that Glee needed to tackle and I think they did a good job with it.
I can't tell you how much I love the God Squad. I love how they have civil discussions about issues and everyone's opinion is heard and respected whether they all agree with it or not. It just makes me happy.
Okay, I thought it was a little weird that Sue and Sebastian were being so nice. I thought it was all a hoax but I guess not. Oh, and Sue is PREGGERS!!!!!!!! So I guess her hormones are making her like this.
Now on to Regionals ... I only liked when New Directions did Fly/I Believe I Can Fly mash-up. There wasn't really any epic song that hyped me up like usual. None of the groups had songs like this and I was disappointed.
I have no idea why Finn and Rachel rushed their wedding so much. I don't get it. Rachel doesn't seem like the type of person that would have a court room wedding.
And I knew that something awful was gonna happen to Quinn. I wasn't surprised when the car hit her. I really hope she doesn't die or anything. I just don't really understand why they decided to do that. Was it so they can show the dangers of texting and driving?? And Rachel is gonna feel so guilty if and/or when she finds out that Quinn was answering her text when she got hit, especially if something really bad does happen. I'm not sure I'm excited for the premiere of this in April.

I don't know ... this episode was too serious for me to be happy for New Direction's win. Hopefully nothing too bad happens in the premiere. I can't say that I'm highly anticipating it but I do wanna see what happens next. The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Sue's  baby or her give birth for that matter!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment