Thursday, February 2, 2012

Glee

Okay so no matter what I say that I didn't think about this episode the fact that they only sung MJ trumps it all!!! I mean what better songs to sing than a bunch of MJ songs?!?!
I love how the episode began. Blaine did a very good job. I don't understand Rachel though...how do you "not get" MJ???
The whole "Bad" routine was amazing except for the end which I totally missed!! That guy from the Warblers (who name I forgot and doesn't deserve to be looked up) is a complete jerk and a few other choice words!!! In my opinion people who act like that are afraid of getting beaten so they try to provoke fear to the people that they are afraid of getting beaten by. But moving on, I think that it was a bit drastic that Blaine has to get surgery and that it doesn't really affect him now and he could probably heal up in time for regionals.

What the heck was up with Artie and him just being able to get up and walk?!?! I was so confused!! I mean yes it was a fantasy but was it really necessary for them to do that?? He could've sang the song in his wheel chair and we still would've gotten the same effect.
So Quinn got into Yale. I didn't think it was possible but good for her. Also, her advice was good but I don't think that it was well suited for Rachel. I mean the person that really could needs that advice is Quinn herself. She is the one that needs to "say goodbye" to all of the mess that happened to her in that past and move forward in her life. Maybe she still has feelings for Finn and doesn't want to see anyone else with him but her??? Ponder that one.
Okay, so of course the two people who I don't want to see together (Mercedes and Sam) sing my favorite MJ song of all time, Human Nature, which was amazing and then they KISS!!!!! WHAT?!?!? NO!!!
They sang "Ben", I totally called that one. But that song is about a rat...is that what they think of Blaine??? He did tell that Warbler guy what they were gonna sing at regionals...maybe the song does fit...ponder that!
"Smooth Criminal" was weird. I don't that guys voice!! Santana was good and her outfit was amazing! I want it, hat and all!!
YAY Kurt for being a finalist!!
I figured that once Rachel thought she didn't get into NYADA she would accept Finn's proposal because what else does she have to live for or look forward to in life at this point. And now that she's a finalist she probably will regret what she's done.
I thought "Black and White" was fun. It wasn't amazingly epic or anything, just fun and I loved that they did the little metamorphosis thingy at the end. I just wish that they kept to the original movements more.
This was a great episode. I think they did a great job recreating MJ's videos, but i do think that they failed me by not attempting to do the lean with "Smooth Criminal"
I think the proposal episode was better but MJ trumps all!!!!!
Next week's gonna be interesting. Nene's back!!!!! But Sue is tryna have a baby??? And they really sing "I'm Sexy and I Know It"??? WHY?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment