Friday, January 27, 2012

The Game

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! I knew that Jason and Chardonnay were gonna really start liking each other.
So I guess I'll start with Jason. I mean I guess he really didn't think he was Black cuz he surely didn't know how to act like it. But I'm happy he's tryna get himself together. All I wanna know is where Brittney is. Didn't he say last season that they would pretty much be attached at the hip??? So where is she?!?!
I have to say that Derwin was starting to get a little "suspect." Why does he need to be best friends with Kwan?? I think he's tryna get that group friendship back that he had with Jason and Malik. I thought him and Melanie were so cute when they were talking, and they actually were listening to each other.
Now really on to Melanie and Tasha. First off I must say yes Nene!!! She's hilarious. But, seriously Malanie is so bougie!!!! And annoying. I liked Tasha's idea and the outfits were actually really nice. I mean it's not like their boobs and butts were hangin out!!! And I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that Melanie had a meeting in her house and she was upstais and didn't come down and then they called her on the phone!!! REALLY!?!? And was she really trying for in vetro, or was she just too much of a punk to face Tasha?? I think she was being a punk. And Tasha was not in the wrong with what she said. It was the truth!! Melanie really needs to get off her butt and do something. I think she's bored and this is why she was tryna be Derwin's manager and everything. She needs to just go do her residency or whatever or start her own practice or something. I'm team Tasha all the way on this one, and that Brenda needs to go!!!
Well, this episode was pretty funny. I think I like this season better than season 4 ... I really wanna see more of Jenna and Malik. I mean I know she went to rehab but it's not like he can't visit her. And where's Tee Tee and Bibs?? I miss them. Hope they're around more often.

Now for my quotes
"Suzy sausage head" - Tasha
"It ghetto up in her" - Melanie   

No comments:

Post a Comment