Thursday, December 1, 2011

Glee

I have to say that this episode was full of surprises!! First of all, me and my friend predicted that they would try and put the two glee clubs together for sectionals and it was a shock when they didn't.
Second of all, could Puck be anymore obvious about his relationship with Shelby. I fell like everyone knew he was singing to her. And why did he tell Quinn?!? She clearly was upset at the end and in the next episodes she'll probably tell other people, which would be nuts!!! Oh, and let's talk about how messed up Quinn is. She really was trying to have another baby with Puck!!! What is her problem?!?! She really needs to get help and I'm happy that Puck kinda put her in her place.
I felt so bad for Coach Beiste and it's a good thing she faced him about it and told him how she felt. And she's not that bad of a singer.
Sue is a jerk and will always be one and it's a good thing she lost.
Now Rachel, she's an idiot. First of all she made her friend lose the election after she gave up her spot so he can win. Then she stuffs the ballot but is so stupid about it and made it so obvious. Why would you do that?!? You gotta be a little bit smarter if you wanna cheat and get away with it. And now she can't sing in sectionals and I don't know how they will win without her. Who else will do the female leads now that the Troubletones exist??? 
I guess we'll find this out next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment