Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reed

Episode one:
I am shocked that the parents let their kids that are 14 years old stay home over night alone!! My parents NEVER did that with me and I probably would've burned if they did, so I'm glad they didn't. LOL
That one girl was such a bad influence on Keenan and Kaci!!! They should not be friends with her. And she too fresh!!
I'm happy that they touch on subjects like this (sex) and they did it in a good way. Too many times do I see on shows parents getting so angry with their kids for this or their kids doing stupid stuff. But, I liked how this show showed that the son stood up for what he thought was right and did succumb to the peer pressure.
I thought it was a little strange that Alexis class went on an overnight trip and her parents were the only chaperones ...
This was a good episode and I love the issues they bring up in this show.

Episode two:
Here we go with another guest star. He actually was a better actor than I thought.
So a 15 year old in college. I'm not mad at him!! I'm happy that he was male too because African Americans need to see other African Americans in college especially males.
I think Alexis is the funniest kid on the show. She is so funny and all her facial expression make me crack up!!!
Oh my gosh!!! I want Marco to come back. He was hilarious!!!! He should be a reoccurring character on the show!!
This episode was rally funny. Can't wait for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment